Area Manager (Nights)
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Area Manager ( Nights) Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh! At
HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it
more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have
offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to
millions of people. We are the industry leader in meal-kit
subscription services and we're growing all the time. We have
distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most
menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly
wide population of people.The HelloFresh team is diverse,
high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an
inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
You will ...
- Respectfully communicate with all employees and leads.
- Provide coaching and development to shift hourly
- Provide all employees with necessary tools, proper training and
- Report information and update managers throughout every shift
with knowledge of that day's production.
- Resolve employee issues through appropriate problem
- Check and respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to
achieve positive results in all areas.
- Work to continuously improve processes.
- Manage departmental performance measures, including visual
controls and provides regular progress reports to Associate
Production Manager/Manager during the shift.
- Submit paperwork at the end of the shift.
- Conduct daily shift meetings and safety meetings with
- Conduct interviews for nonexempt shifts within the
- Perform accident investigations.
- Manage department priorities as situations arise.
- Track absenteeism and timekeeping daily.
- Perform accident investigations and notify management as
- Leadership: Able to train and develop a large group of
employees and manage multiple production lines
- A problem solver
- Results Driven
- Able speak to employees with tact and diplomacy
- Able to multitask: tracking/monitoring production and
- Computer literate to input information into the computer
- Able to take direction and relay information to employees
- Comfortability in being exposed to cool and/or cold environment
(10 - - 40 -)
At a minimum, you have...
- Required: High School Diploma or GED or related work
- Preferred: At least 1-3 years of supervisory experience in a
production environment You'll get---
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective
first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as
other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced,
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic
information, disability, because they are a protected veteran, or
any other protected classification under federal, state, or local
Keywords: HelloFresh, Newark , Area Manager (Nights), Executive , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!