Manager - Projects
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Bachelor's in Science/ Commerce/Engineering or equivalent
Business / Customer:
- Understand and articulate complex problems related to the
- Interface with community network to retain technology
- Work with the client team to address escalations and own the
resolution during the critical incident scenario.
- Plan and implement major change requests and engineering
Project / Process:
- Participate in technical audits.
- Identify opportunities for automation standardization and
stabilization of environment.
- Lead TIP initiatives and coordinate with CoEs for the
implementation of the same.
- Conduct Proof of Concept activities when necessary.
- Undertake project specific Proof of Concepts activities to
validate technical feasibility with guidance.
- Prepare run books on specific technology areas.
- Lead reviewer for knowledge articles.
- Implement best practices in specific technology area.
- Responsible for driving the change mgmt effectively by ensuring
that regular process health checks are done and bringing in best
practices and building SOPs.
- Continuous assessment of the infra/technical environment and
address any gaps (for ex.
- : firmware Service Packs Backups).
People / Team:
- Deliver technology training through Academy and/or within
project group for technologies/ tools.
- Provide guidance to community members on relevant technology
- Participate in recruitment.
Must Have Skills
- Microsoft Azure SQL Admin
- Sybase DB Administration
- Energy Supply &Trading
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 16 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading
professional services companies, transforming clients' business,
operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique
industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build
and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in
the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is
consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at
www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by
video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to
present their current state or government issued ID during each
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation
to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email
CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact
Keywords: Cognizant Technology Solutions, Newark , Manager - Projects, Executive , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!