Service Manager (Plumbing/HVAC)
Company: Haddad Plumbing & Heating Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Haddad Plumbing and Heating, Inc. is seeking experienced Service
Manager to join our team. The Service Manager is responsible for
managing the day-to-day sales, budget, operations and customer
service experience for the company's technician team. If you are
committed to providing exceptional service, kindly forward us your
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve service department sales and profitability goals
- Respond to and effectively handles operational, employee and
customer issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Review all invoicing ensuring all invoices are handled properly
and in a timely manner
- Create and manage service inventory policies, levels and
pricing to achieve company goals for vehicles and warehouse
- Manage seasonal fluctuations by promoting and scheduling
- Propose, maintain, review, and administer the service
technician commission Plan.
- Conduct periodic "ride alongs" to ensure proper procedures,
techniques, and maximize customer service.
- Lead and coach assigned co-workers. Provide sufficient
knowledge, skills, training, and information to achieve peak
performance, continuous improvement, and a positive, productive
work environment consistent with company goals and objectives.
- Coordinate tactical/technical training to promote
- Assess and adjust manpower allocation for the day relative to
customer demand and based on the approved schedule.
- Address customer complaints and satisfaction issues in a timely
- Inspection of trucks, and dress code.
- Visit job sites to gather information necessary to prepare
proposals to company guidelines.
- 5 + years experience in HVAC/ Plumbing industry
- 3 + years management experience in service
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft office)
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Able to troubleshoot and problem solve effectively and
- Great customer service skills
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
(must provide current abstract)
- Must speak & write English
- Must be able to successfully pass criminal background check and
- High school Diploma or equivalent
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive Salary Based on Experience
- OSHA Training Programs
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, and Holidays
- Health Insurance & Supplemental Insurance
- Work Uniforms
- All Safety Equipment & Tools
- Opportunities for Career Growth & Development
- Quality Oriented Company Culture
--- Work Hours:
- Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Keywords: Haddad Plumbing & Heating Inc., Newark , Service Manager (Plumbing/HVAC), Executive , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!