Commercial Account Manager - Property Casualty
Company: Alera Group
Posted on: November 18, 2021
CRISP, an Alera Group Company is seeking a Commercial Account
Manager to join their Property & Casualty team. Are you looking to
be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to
learn, grow and make a positive impact? Join a team where each
employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight,
collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability
and shared success? If that is what you--------re looking for, this
is your chance to be part of an amazing organization! As a
Commercial Account Manager, your primary responsibility is to serve
as the day-to-day expert on a mixed book of commercial, surety, and
personal lines business and be the primary point of contact for
clients. The Account Manager will assist in preparing and
negotiating renewal documents, maintaining client databases,
records management, project-specific assignments, and other
responsibilities supporting the client. In this position,
successful candidates need to maintain a positive attitude and
provide a high level of support in obtaining, maintaining,
expanding and servicing our commercial lines clients.
- Prepare and process all requests for mid-term certificates of
insurance, endorsements, and auto identification cards
- Request endorsements and policy changes from insurance
- Handle the administrative and technical functions of an
assistant if that role should need to be met on the assigned
- Review, analyze, and market applications to carriers.
- Make market recommendations to Account Executive/Producer.
- Negotiate with carriers to create the best combination of
coverage and premium.
- Prepare quotations, coverage summaries/comparisons, proposals
and recommendations needed to ensure client/prospects understanding
of coverage. Qualifications
- Bachelor--------s degree, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1 year(s) of work experience in Property & Casualty and
- Familiar with Commercial Property & Casualty, Commercial
Surety, and Personal Lines. Equal Opportunity Employment
We--------re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status. If you--------re a California
resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to
applying.PandoLogic. , Location: Flanders, NJ - 07836
Keywords: Alera Group, Newark , Commercial Account Manager - Property Casualty, Executive , Flanders, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!