Operations Manager - Financial Services
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy
by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered
around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a
shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of
a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive
industry. We are seeking an innovative, highly motivated and
experienced Operations Manager in Auto Finance. This is a critical
role that requires knowledge of underwriting, funding and
compliance. As an Operations Manager you will collaborate with our
banking partners to provide and ensure a seamless end-to -end
consumer finance experience. Responsibilities:
- Lead the operations team and manage the day-to-day activities
with our banking partners.
- Define the workflow to support the consumer finance journey
from application, contract documentation, funding and servicing of
- Establish the necessary SLAs with our banking partners to
ensure efficiency and alignment with our sales process and
direct-to-consumer business model.
- Influence our banking partners processes and policies to drive
favorable outcomes in credit application underwriting process.
- Work closely with our sales & ops and act as the subject matter
expert and resource internally.
- Implement key factors and establish KPIs and SLAs to ensure
overall product performance and success.
- Prepare executive briefings including financial services
operations updates, feedback, pricing, and market trends.
- 7+ years' experience management and Auto Finance with expert
knowledge of loan, lease, and alternative finance
- Experience in at least 2 or more of the following areas and
working knowledge of the others:--
- Auto finance, financial products, underwriting and
- Extremely analytical with technical expertise in (auto)
finance, economics, statistics.
- Entrepreneurial, out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually
curious with a strong work ethic.--
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively
communicate complicated concepts and recommended courses of action
to engage diverse audiences as well as inform and educate senior
- Ability to think strategically, drive for results, build a
high-performance organization, continuously drive innovation, and
inspire the organization to achieve and exceed its objectives.
- Must be able to multi-task, be flexible, and perform in a
- Strong experience and track record creating something from
scratch. Be part of something amazing Come work alongside some of
the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing
competitive salaries, we're providing a community for innovators
who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are
driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is
the right place for you. At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity
- we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity
workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed
to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national
or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any
other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal
laws and regulations. To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors
does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to
our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is
not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lever, Newark , Operations Manager - Financial Services, Executive , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!