FC People Operations (HR) Senior Manager
Company: Marley Spoon Inc.
Posted on: April 5, 2021
FC People Operations (HR) Senior Manager People Operations
Newark, New Jersey, United States Full time Marley Spoon is
bringing delightful, market fresh and easy cooking back to the
people. Our chefs create inspiring and mouthwatering recipes every
week. Our customers select the recipes they would like to cook on
our website or through the app. At our fulfilment centers we build
their individual meal kit with all the recipes and ingredients our
customers need. The final product gets conveniently delivered
directly from our fulfilment center to their doorstep. We are a
growing team of hard-working, hands-on in------dividuals who have
the common goal of creating the perfect meal kit experience for our
customers. We are proud to have people on our team who take
initiative, are dedicated and are committed. We have an open and
inclusive culture where you can be yourself, learn new skills and
are surrounded with interesting people. Grow with us and join our
team as an FC People Operations Senior Manager (Human Resources),
who actively takes part in assuring our National Fulfillment
Centers (FCs) get the right support, so our customers receive the
best ingredients and have a delightful cooking experience! The FC
People Operations Senior Manager reports directly to the Head of
People Operations and will:
- Support and drive strategic and operational HR initiatives and
work closely with the Head of People Ops and Head of Production in
achieving Fulfillment Center objectives.
- Manage People Operations teams at three (3) fulfillment centers
Nationwide with high level needs, including but not limited to,
employee relations, employment law, succession planning, warehouse
recruiting, HRIS (including payroll), learning & development,
performance management, and culture & wellness.
- Continuously improve and benchmark HR related processes.
- Coach FC Supervisors to respond to employee queries and resolve
issues as they arise.
- Engage the National FC teams with our vision of building the
- Manage employment brand and oversee recruiting activities,
including job fairs, hiring strategy, key talent acquisition, and
key recruiting metrics.
- Travel to FCs for process improvement, recruiting, and other
necessary travel. Requirements
- Have a minimum of 8-10 years as an HR professional, with 3
years in Management preferred
- Warehouse/Production experience required
- Experience recruiting non-exempt entry level associates
- Data driven, with interest in strategic HR metrics
- Must have leadership skills and strong confident/outspoken
- Be an employee champion, resolving conflicts and create a
supportive work environment.
- Well-organized, flexible and enjoy working in a fast-paced
- Be resourceful with a high level of confidentiality and
- Flexible to travel throughout the US.
- PTO package including 12 holidays, 5 learning and development
days, 20 vacation days (plus incremental vacation day add-ons at
- Free Martha Stewart & Marley Spoon or Dinnerly subscription
- Diverse and respectful work environment with over 50
- Growth mindset company values that encourage acquisition of
business acumen outside the scope of your function or department We
have worked hard to build a diverse team of encouraging and
passionate people. We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply!
Annual Total Comp Package: $75,000 - $95,000
Marley Spoon collects and processes personal data in accordance
with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job
Applicant see the privacy notice for further details. Marley Spoon
does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion,
age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any
other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment
opportunities and benefits.
Keywords: Marley Spoon Inc., Newark , FC People Operations (HR) Senior Manager, Executive , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!