Product Manager/Project Manager
Company: Zolon Tech Solutions Inc.
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Title : Product Manager/Project Manager Duration : 12+ months
Contract to Permanent Location : Newark, NJ Top Skills : Managing
Projects, PDLC, Agile/DevOps/Scrum, JIRA/ServiceNow/MS Project Job
Description: Responsibilities include:
- Leading products teams to deliver business solutions:
- Manages and directs one or more product teams to meet business
- Works with Clients to deliver business outcomes by executing
projects through the Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC)
inclusive of identifying, specifying and analyzing business
requirements and processes and managing progress throughout the
design, test and implementation process (work is technically
difficult, requiring innovative and creative solutions and
frequently involves multiple platforms, software, hardware,
technologies and tools including public and private cloud-related
resources and storage).
- Develops reviews, evaluates and formulates project plans,
schedules and budgets
- Ensures alignment with Clients on scope, value proposition and
overall project goals throughout the SDLC.
- Works with client departments to coordinate systems testing,
installation, training and support
- Manages product life-cycle based events
- Identifies and negotiates schedules, milestones and resources
required to meet product objectives, primarily through coordinating
the activities with other IT departments and Vendors (e.g.,
database, telecommun ications, operations, tech nical support,
etc.). Job Requirements:Responsible for vendor solutions i.e. end
to end accountability:
- Ensures quality through the use of company-approved
- Leads the effort to select IT Vendors to execute projects and
manages on-boarding and collaborative working relationship with
- Ensures required change management activities to drive solution
adoption take place as necessary.
- Ensures quality through the use of Client IT company-approved
methodologies such as 2 Pizza Team, agile, etc.
- Applies applicable concepts, practices, and procedures In
addition to the requirements listed, you will be required to have:
- 2+ years of experience working with utility energy efficiency
capital projects, hands on experience with eligibility, enrollment,
and investment tracking workflows.
- Experience with Tracking system, Demand Side Management (DSM)
systems including (Nexant, A&B, AEG, Energy Orbit, Dynamic DSM,
or similar) is required
- 2+ years of professional experience in Business Analysis and
- 2+ years of experience in gathering and documenting
- 2+ years of business process modeling experience
- Experience in SAP Utility Retail space (Meter to Cash, Credit
and collections, Customer experience transformation) desired
- Demonstrated experience utilizing program and project
management tools, such as JIRA, ServiceNow, confluence or Microsoft
Project to plan, execute, and measure projects
- Knowledge of all aspects of testing end-user products:
Functional, Performance, Security, Usability, etc.
- Demonstrated experience of software development and QA testing;
knowledge of software development lifecycles and methodologies
including DevOps or agile delivery models, Scrum methodology. Basic
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills, Knowledge):
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field i.e.
Science, Technology, Engineering or Math or relevant
- Understanding of and experience in IT project management
methodologies, requirements management, quality assurance and IT
processes. Required Competencies:
- Ability to manage projects from inception to successful
- Knowledgeable about techniques to effectively elicit
requirements from end-users, individually or as a group (e.g. JAD
sessions, prototyping, etc.)
Keywords: Zolon Tech Solutions Inc., Newark , Product Manager/Project Manager, Executive , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!