Posted on: October 16, 2020
Back to search results
The FP&A Manager role is responsible for supporting the
analysis and insights for Mars Wrigley US, including financial
shaping and forecasting, reporting, and insights generation. Also
serves as the Cash co-pilot to the business and the lead
responsible for cash management, insights generation, planning and
forecasting. This role is responsible for driving insights based on
provided reports, co-piloting with the business and shared service
groups to ensure qualitative and value creating business
discussions, forecasting and meeting or exceeding of targets.
What are we looking for?
- 5 + years of progressive financial experience; public/internal
auditing experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field or
equivalent work experiences
- Knowledge of financial accounting, GAAP, and internal
- Experience in cash planning and analytics
- Experience in accounting period close and financial analysis,
- Ability to work in various financial system and processes
What would be your key responsibilities?
- Support the period-end, quarterly and year-end financial
- Assist in variance analysis and insights on market financial
performance to Finance Business Partners
- Assist in the value creation plan and annual execution planning
processes, collaborating with finance business partners of each
market to develop a consolidated plan
- Provide thorough input and feedback to the annual operating
plan and long term plans for Cash. Support the 3 years value
creation plan related to Net Working Capital (NWC) by improving
Days Cash Conversion and strategically driving long-term cash
- Use and leverage standard reports and digital tools providing
reports & forecast, and generate insights and analysis of changes,
key initiatives impact, opportunities and risks, working with each
area to understand and anticipate business results, with a focus on
- Drive accountability with responsible owners by tracking,
highlighting trends, analyzing NWC, implementing new initiatives,
and ensuring target delivery. Hold teams accountable to Days Cash
Conversion targets, understand fluctuations and effectively
communicate their results to senior management.
- Prepare and provide to management period end analysis of cash
results, analyze Statement of Cash Flows including variance to
forecast, explanation of key balance sheet accounts changes,
metrics, provide insights, drivers, & recommend actions
- Develop relationships within other segments and
establish/implement best practices
- Support Finance team in other areas, including special projects
and requests, perform ad hoc analysis as needed
- Contribute to and support an effective, highly competent and
engaged Finance team.
What can you expect from Mars?
- The opportunity to learn, develop and take charge of your own
- An industry competitive compensation package including generous
- Commitment to our Purpose and our Five Principles.
- An environment where all Associates feel valued, supported and
comfortable being themselves at work.
- The opportunity to work cross functionally, add value and
impact a better world for generations to come.
Keywords: Mars, Newark , FP&A Manager, Executive , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!