Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Company: Integrated Resources
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Job Title: Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Newark, DE or Danbury, CT (Onsite)
Job Duration: 12 months (Possibilities of extension)
Pay range: $72/Hr. On W2
- Onsite either Newark or Danbury location
- This role is expected to extend to 12/31/2024.
- 25% travel between the Danbury and Newark - Travel expenses
will be reimbursed.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the transfer of our current manufacturing lines in
Danbury, CT to our Newark, DE facility.
- This includes both duplication and transfer of manufacturing
- Create and execute validation plans, including IQ, OQ, and
- Detect, conceptualize, and execute improvement opportunities
using a series of Lean and related tools and methodologies.
- Distill complex technical situations into meaningful summaries
that are digestible by various stakeholders.
- Lead troubleshooting exercises to quickly get to
- Create and revise essential documents such as process
flowcharts, PFMEA, and Process Control plans.
- Practice LEAN techniques and be able to facilitate lean
- Work effectively with other functions such as Procurement,
Design Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, and Field Service in
completion of duties and communication of relevant
- Actively supports and adheres to the Quality Policy and Quality
- Other duties relating to the above may be required.
- Travel will be required at times, up to 25%, to our Danbury, CT
- Medical device industry experience.
- Experience with manufacturing line transfers is highly
- Extensive validation experience, including employment of sound
statistical approach and authorship of solid protocols and or
- Advanced interpersonal skills, communication and emotional
awareness is key to be successful in this role.
- Quick learner, driven and not afraid to experiment.
- Ability to manage projects and lead and coordinate
- Thorough understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles
required 5S, Value Stream Mapping, Kanban, SMED, GEMBA mindset, KPI
development and management.
- Good understanding of product lifecycle management PLM
applications such as AGILE and ERP systems such as ORACLE, SAP or
BAAN. ORACLE is preferred.
- Experience with computer-aided design software required, Solid
- B.S. Engineering preferably in Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical,
Electrical, or Industrial Engineering
- 7 or more years' experience in Manufacturing and or
Manufacturing Engineering with working knowledge of
electro-mechanical sub-assemblies. - Manager flexible on number of
years' experience. Prefer close to 7 years.
- A thorough completion of this section is needed for compliance
with legal standards such as the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The physical requirements described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or
controls. Repetitive hand motion.
- Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl.
- Lifting and or moving and carrying products weighing up to 50
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and or moderate
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
- May work with or around high voltage and radiation generating
- Safety shoes with impact and compression protection must be
worn in designated areas.
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Newark , Senior Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...