Architect /Solutions Engineer
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Our client is seeking two Architect /Solution Engineers to join
their growing team This is a true contract to hire so must be GC or
Responsible for Digital adoption and enablement across the
enterprise, acting as a technology advisor/advocate who will advise
individual projects and programs within the business lines to help
them accelerate digitization and implement Digital best practices
in their development cycles. The role will act as a thought leader
and a long-term thinker while being hands-on in creating a
PoC/Pilot and Frameworks for enterprise adoption.
1. Hands on UI development with Angular
2. Capable of designing and adopting Web Analytics tools - Google
Analytics & Adobe
3. Understanding of Mobile development frameworks
4. AWS cloud development skills.
5. Knowledge of Backend databases like Open-source SQL, and ability
to use ANSI SQL
6. High level Understanding of Data modeling and architecture
7. API, Microservices, Data Integration Technologies - can we
specify which one do you use?
8. Enterprise architecture practices, preferably TOGAF
9. Experience with advanced/predictive analytics, AI/ML
capabilities, cognitive/conversational, chatbots
10. Understand of Robotics technology -UI path, should be capable
to adopt RPA to enable end to end zero touch digitization.
11. Low/no-code development, process mining, digital-twin
Keywords: RESOURCE1, Newark , Architect /Solutions Engineer, Engineering , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!