AWS Data Engineer - RTH
Company: Atlantic Partners
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Our direct client is looking for an AWS Data Engineer to work in
their Newark, NJ location. This is a 3 month right to hire
Data Tech team our client is looking for a Data Engineer to join a
diverse team dedicated to providing best in class data services to
our customers, stakeholders, and partners.
As a part of our CDO organization, you will develop software
applications supporting data projects in a cost effective and
- Designing, building and maintaining efficient, reusable, and
reliable architecture and code.
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of high scale
web applications and services.
- Participate in the architecture and system design
- Independently perform hands on development and unit testing of
- Collaborate with the development team and build individual
components into complex enterprise web systems;
- Work in a team environment with product, frontend design,
production operation, QE/QA and cross functional teams to deliver a
project throughout the whole software development cycle.
- Responsible to identify and resolve any performance
- Keep up to date with new technology development and
- Participate in code review to make sure standards and best
practices are met
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering,
MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience implementing software applications supporting data
lakes, data warehouses and data applications on AWS for large
- Programming experience with Python, Shell scripting and
- Solid experience of AWS services such as CloudFormation, S3,
Athena, Glue, EMR/Spark, RDS, Redshift, DataSync, DMS, DynamoDB,
Lambda, Step Functions, IAM, KMS, SM etc.
- Solid experience implementing solutions on AWS based data
- Experience in AWS data lake/data warehouse/business
- Experience in system analysis, design, development, and
implementation of data ingestion pipeline in AWS
- Knowledge of ETL/ELT
- End-to-end data solutions (ingest, storage, integration,
processing, access) on AWS
- Architect and implement CI/CD strategy for EDP
- Implement high velocity streaming solutions using Amazon
Kinesis, SQS, and Kafka (preferred)
- Migrate data from traditional relational database systems, file
systems, NAS shares to AWS relational databases such as Amazon RDS,
Aurora, and Redshift
- Migrate data from APIs to AWS data lake (S3) and relational
databases such as Amazon RDS, Aurora, and Redshift
- AWS Solutions Architect or AWS Developer Certification
- 5+ years of experience as Data application developer
- Experience developing business applications using NoSQL/SQL
- Experience working with Object stores(S3) and JSON is must
- Should have good experience with AWS Services Glue, Lambda,
Step Functions, SQS, DynamoDB, S3, Redshift.
- Plus, to have knowledge on Snowflake
Keywords: Atlantic Partners, Newark , AWS Data Engineer - RTH, Engineering , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!