High Voltage Principal Engineer
Company: Spencer Ogden
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Provide technical consultation and leadership in addition to
performing engineering and project management activities in the
areas of product design, development, troubleshooting, application,
manufacturing, monitoring and service.Essential Functions
- Provide engineering leadership and technical consultation to
all departments within the Critical Power Solutions Division (CPSD)
with an emphasis on supporting the CPSD Engineering, Quality and
- Lead significant engineering projects involving participation
and coordination with other groups.
- Represent the Company to customers, vendors, MELCO and TMEIC
- Conduct customer and employee training for UPSD products and
- Create and provide advanced technical training for company
employees on technology, and core skill sets.
- Consult on and/or review CPSD development programs and
- Participate on standards committees and provide company
feedback as necessary.
- Provide technical support specific to product performance,
testing and troubleshooting techniques such as root cause analysis
and failure mode evaluation analysis.
- Support CPSD with customer technical specification review,
customer presentations, and contract negotiations involving
- Define, review, develop and issue Standard Operating
Procedures, Quality System Procedures and required design and
quality practices and standards. Coordinating efforts across
departments as required.
- Design and develop peripherals and other local components for
local manufacture in cooperation with TMEIC, as needed.
- Mentor other Design Engineering staff.
- Further the goals and positive, professional image of the
Division through interaction with other company departments and
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum 10
years of experience in a design engineering capacity, or equivalent
education and experience.
- Advanced knowledge in troubleshooting electrical systems,
providing solutions and root cause reports.
- Advanced knowledge of power electronics and inverter based
- Advanced interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
required to communicate with customers, employees and
- Ability to work in a team environment and on several projects
- Ability to read, understand and create technical drawings and
- Advanced analytical and problems solving skills.
- Advanced computer knowledge, with emphasis on MS Office
products, CAD software, and ERP/MRP systems
Keywords: Spencer Ogden, Newark , High Voltage Principal Engineer, Engineering , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!