Company: KS Engineers
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Site/civil design including grading, roadway, storm water
management, green infrastructure, signing, traffic signal, and
erosion and sediment control design.
- Preparation of associated calculations, reports and
- Working on design teams in all aspects of a given project to
develop detailed design documents for construction plans.
- Plan preparation using AutoCad or MicroStation
- Field work including investigations, data collection, sign and
roadway infrastructure inventory collection, and observation of
soil borings,Projects include transportation infrastructure
(roadway, rail, and airport) capital improvements, site development
for schools and institutes of higher learning, park improvements
and resiliency projects.Required Skills & Required Experience:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering.
- Previous internship experience is desired.
- EIT is strongly preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD or MicroStation is strongly preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office softwareJob Type: Full-timePay: $27.00
- $30.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to FridaySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payCOVID-19 considerations:KSE is following CDC and State
guidelines with regard to Covid-19.Education:
- Bachelor's (Preferred)Experience:
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)License/Certification:
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: KS Engineers, Newark , Civil Engineer, Engineering , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!