Daycare Assistant Teacher
Company: Primrose School
Posted on: January 28, 2023
NJ-07869-Primrose School of Randolph
Founded in 1982, Primrose Schools is a national system of
accredited private preschools that provides a premier early
education and child care experience for children from infancy
through pre-kindergarten. Our schools are consistently recruiting
qualified, teachable, and dedicated individuals to take the lead in
nurturing and educating children. A Primrose school is the 1st
Choice Employer for those who desire an opportunity to add value to
the lives of others while doing something they love. If you think
you are ready to be a make a difference in the lives of children,
then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly,
online job application!
Primrose Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and
hires qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other factor
prohibited by applicable law.
- Must be able to work full time, Mon-Fri
- Previous experience teaching or assistant teaching with a
public or private school system, licensed child care center or
church nursery is strongly preferred.
- Ability to relate positively with young children.
- Knowledge as a parent or in previous work experience of the
social, emotional and creative needs of young children.
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
agency and pass a background check.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations.
Why work for The Primrose School of Randolph
- You will always be supported by our dedicated and passionate
- Our directors have been with the school since our first year
and have grown with the school. They know what our teachers need
and how to best support them because they have lived the role
- Primrose Curriculum is one of the best curriculum to give
children an early start. we provide the curriculum. This means you
are not coming up with lesson plans in your personal time. You can
add your personal touch to it.
- You get paid for holidays and school closures
- You qualify for medical benefits after 90 days of
Do not wait to learn more about our job opportunities and come join
an amazing team of passionate and caring educators!Contact us at
973-531-7743 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
Compensation: $13.00 - $16.00 per hour
Keywords: Primrose School, Newark , Daycare Assistant Teacher, Education / Teaching , Randolph, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!