Summer Camp Instructor STEM/SPORTS - New Jersey
Posted on: May 13, 2022
KidzToPros is a leading provider of education and enrichment
programs, including after-school programs, learning pods, tutoring
and seasonal camps. Our mission is to provide the essential
building blocks that children need to succeed in school and beyond.
We achieve this by offering high-quality STEM, Sports and Art
programs, with top-tier instructors, both online and at school
locations around the country. Partnerships with public and private
schools ensure our programs meet the academic, cultural and
athletic needs of students.
Our on-campus programs are offered at schools, making it convenient
for parents, while kids get to stay in the safety of their school,
and participate with friends in activities. In a short span of 4
years, KidzToPros has partnered with over 350 schools in
California, New York and New Jersey. Over 25,000 students have
participated in our after-school programs and seasonal camps!
KidzToPros is in search of experienced Summer Camp Instructors for
our STEM, Arts and Sports summer programs. If you have experience
teaching classes or camps in any of these disciplines, including
how to program in Python, building and automating robots,
developing VR apps, designing and developing websites, drawing
anime, or playing basketball, soccer or other sports, KidzToPros
offers an incredible opportunity for the summer. We provide our
industry-leading curricula and all needed materials for a fun and
engaging camp experience!
DATES: Start: June - August 2022
JOB TYPE: Full-time, Part-time
HOURS: Full-time (40+ hours per week) and Part-time (15 to 20 hours
per week) positions available
SALARY: $16.00 per hour
- You are an experienced and trustworthy instructor, with the
ability to instruct and manage your group of campers.
- You have subject-specific expertise and are comfortable working
with the existing curriculum.
- You are committed to the personal growth of each camper in your
group, ensuring they have a positive, enriching, fun and safe
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly
communicate with both campers and their parents.
- You are able to recognize and quickly resolve any conflicts
that may arise between campers.
- You are organized and efficient.
- At least 1 year of experience working in a camp
- Knowledgeable and passionate about coaching and teaching
- Ability to work with kids in Grades TK-8
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Efficient class management skills
- Reliable transportation Valid driver's license (where
- You will be required to clear a background check via
- Undergo training/demonstration
- Must have availability Monday- Friday for schedules between
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Salary: $16.00 per hour
Keywords: KidzToPros, Newark , Summer Camp Instructor STEM/SPORTS - New Jersey, Education / Teaching , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!