Product Marketing Manager
Location: New York
Posted on: August 24, 2019
Innovid is the leading independent advertising technology platform
with TV at the core empowering brands, agencies, and publishers to
personalize, deliver, and measure high-performing omni-channel ad
experiences. Innovid partners with all facets of the digital
advertising ecosystem, serving a global client base with offices in
New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Detroit, London, Tel Aviv, Sydney,
Tokyo, and Singapore. Please visit www.innovid.com for more
information.The Product Marketing Manager will work side by side
with the Director, Product Marketing and Product Director to
translate connected TV (CTV) specific product capabilities into
market-facing positioning and materials. This person will work
closely with our sales, product & marketing teams to manage all CTV
product priorities and individual requests. This individual will be
responsible for providing our sales team with the tools and
information they need to advance our connected TV (CTV) product
sales. This is a unique opportunity to make a real difference in
the ad tech industry by bringing to market innovative and best of
breed products for the fastest-growing channel - connected TV.
What you'll do:
- Communicate and collaborate directly with product to inform and
develop CTV product marketing materials and support new releases,
adhering to the go-to-market commercialization process.
- Create marketing materials (i.e. - sales decks, one-sheeters,
and case studies) that communicate CTV product solution benefits
- Translate technical details into benefits for clients/the end
user for use across both internal training materials and
client-facing communications/materials, including custom pitches
- Develop, customize and execute product messaging framework to
personalized messaging for top target verticals and audience
- Organize developed materials so that internal teams have easy
- Field sales and client services questions and requests,
prioritizing as necessary.
- Capture CTV trends from relevant publications and surface to
- Research competition to identify positioning, product
characteristics, gaps, pricing, and market share. Document findings
to arm sales team.
- Work closely with different stakeholders to gather market
feedback and adjust materials and positioning accordingly.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of previous marketing, product or sales enablement
- A deep understanding of ad tech, marketing tech, video
management, media and/or TV.
- Good knowledge of the streaming + connected TV space
- Must be a strong communicator, comfortable in front of large,
senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Excellent time management and project management
- Deep understanding of Microsoft software including Powerpoint
The ideal candidate has:
- Launched a video or linear TV campaign previously
- Experience working with sales teams
- Has used Confluence, Salesforce, and JIRA previously
- Has Adobe Photoshop knowledge and/or experience directing
What We Offer:
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth
- Work hard, play hard atmosphere
- Endless snacks & beverages
- Competitive compensation package, which includes: health,
dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, PTO + Sick Days, 401K
+ match, and a volunteer program
- Offices in major cities around the world and a cross-company
collaboration unlike anywhere else.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Innovid is an equal opportunity
employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider
all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality,
gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation,
religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of
color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities
and veterans to apply.
Keywords: Innovid, Newark , Product Marketing Manager, Advertising , New York, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!