Senior Manager of Marketing Quality Assurance
Location: Basking Ridge
Posted on: January 23, 2023
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world's leading providers of technology and
communications services, transforming the way we connect across the
globe. We're a diverse network of people driven by our shared
ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to
learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create
within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward - and
you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you'll be doing...
As a Marketing Quality Assurance Senior Manager for the Verizon
Consumer Group's Marketing Communications Team, you will be
responsible for managing a team that ensures flawless execution of
outbound base and acquisition communications that support
acquisition, revenue and retention goals for Verizon. This position
will support the development of marketing emails and functionality,
ensuring deliverables are accurate, coded correctly, versioned
appropriately, can work on multiple email clients and devices, and
will render according to the design. In this role, you'll partner
with the development and campaign management team to systematically
review and validate the copy, design, links, dynamic data and other
elements that enable the communications we deliver to our
- Performing end-to-end quality assurance tests on marketing
communications and functionality with a keen eye for detail.
- Developing and implementing quality assurance standards and
measures within the organization.
- Managing day-to-day capacity of team to ensure deadlines and
deliverables are met.
- Ensuring the quality and accuracy of highly complex and
technically advanced emails that incorporate responsive design,
dynamic content, variable data, and advanced testing and
- Collaborating with developers, campaign managers, data and
technology partners to review and validate campaign details and
identify quality, deliverability, compatibility or usability
issues, and retest.
- Identifying roadblocks and solutions before timelines and
launch dates are impacted.
- Proactively suggesting process improvements and stay on top of
industry best practices, including training team on new processes
Where you will be working...
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that
includes work from home and assigned office days set by your
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with email testing software such as Email on Acid,
- Experience and knowledge of quality assurance procedures.
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 25% of the time.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Design,
Management Information Systems, or a IT or technology field.
- Experience managing a team.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Experience in email marketing or development.
- Experience with technical scripting languages, such as HTML,
- ISTQB certification.
- Knowledge of commercial email deployment platforms.
- Knowledge in developing Automation scripts using Java or any
other Programming languages.
- AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) experience.
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Knowledge of Mobile Email Clients, Desktop Email Clients,
Tablet Email Clients, web technologies, and relational
- Experience creating automated functional test cases.
- Flexible, resourceful, self-directed and deadline driven with
strong planning, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you
to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our
employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity
makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Keywords: VerizonMedia, Newark , Senior Manager of Marketing Quality Assurance, Advertising , Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!