Company: CannabizTeam - Executive Search and Staffing
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Our client, a vertically integrated operator of licensed
cannabis cultivation, manufacturing, and retail facilities is
looking for a Marketing Manager to manage all marketing strategy
and execution for the state of New Jersey. This is a remote
position that allows for a flexible schedule to work from home.
We are looking for an outgoing and adaptable Marketing professional
with at least 5-7 years of experience with demonstrated success in
building revenue in either cannabis, healthcare, alcohol, or
beverage industries. This is an awesome opportunity to get involved
in the New Jersey market as it is about to explode! Please apply
for immediate consideration.
- Oversee implementation of the communications strategy for
campaigns, events, digital marketing, and public relations for both
internal and external audiences.
- Travel to dispensaries throughout the state of New York to
manage all marketing for company.
- Design a marketing plan to expand customer base at an
- Develop an outreach program with each dispensary.
- Develop quarterly goals as they pertain to promotions, sales,
and gross margin.
- Manage social media by developing content to accelerate the
company's reputation state-wide and build a solid following on
- Help to develop a marketing program from external cannabis
- Manage creative production of online and offline marketing
assets, graphic design, collateral, ads, etc.
- Designing and executing an effective key performance indicator
- Responsible for marketing project management such as budgeting,
expense tracking and reporting.
- Analyzing products, service offerings, and approach of key
- Maintain compliance with all State MMJ Regulations and company
policies and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with the corporate marketing, sales, and
operations teams as well as cultivation and manufacturing teams to
ensure best practices are in place to deliver the best possible
financial outcome from promotions.
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5-7 years' experience in field marketing with demonstrated
success in either cannabis, health, alcohol, or beverage
- Startup experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience supporting wholesale
- Bachelor's degree in Communication and Marketing required.
- Expert skillset Microsoft Suites and social media
COMPENSATION: $75,000 - $90,000 with benefits plus bonus
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please
apply using the online application - all inquiries are strictly
confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next
career move, and we will not use your information for any other
purpose.CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: CannabizTeam - Executive Search and Staffing, Newark , Marketing Manager, Advertising , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!