Marketing Manager - Experience Optimization (H)
Company: Avispa Technology
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Marketing Manager - Experience OptimizationDigital Marketing -
Hybrid in Newark, NJ - Full Time, Contract, and Temporary Job
Description Marketing Manager - Experience Optimization 1125940A
leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking a Marketing
Manager - Experience Optimization. The successful candidate will
create and execute strategies to drive conversion and early
engagement for customers. The ideal candidate has prior specific
conversion marketing experience and has a passion for leveraging
data that will inform strategies to optimize conversion and drive
early member retention. The company offers a great work
environment!Marketing Manager - Experience Optimization -Pay and
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month AssignmentMarketing Manager - Experience
- Develop and implement conversion-marketing strategies (A/B
testing and multivariate) that will drive the conversion of
prospects to subscribers.
- Leverage native analytics tools to optimize conversion
opportunities in the acquisition flow.
- Own, drive, and report on key metrics related to onboarding,
early member engagement, trial-to-member conversion, retention, and
- Implement conversion strategies.
- Own and cross-functional coordination with teams in Product,
User Experience, Creative and Brand, and Technology.
- Others as defined by evolving business needs for a rapidly
growing online business.Marketing Manager - Experience Optimization
- 5+ years of work experience in digital marketing.
- 5+ years of experience, ideally with specific conversion
- MBA or graduate degree is preferred.
- Strong experience in conversion, engagement, and retention
marketing throughout different portions of the lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing tools for example
adobe analytics, google analytics, corementrics, Testing target,
and Optimizely is preferred.
- Experience in working with various practices (Technology,
Creative, User Experience, Media Planning) to develop assets and
plans for optimization is preferred.
- Acquisition, conversion, and retention marketing experience in
a membership model business is preferred.
- Proven ability in synthesizing and interpreting data and
customer insights into successful marketing strategies.
- Strong strategy and analytics skills, with an advanced
understanding of success metrics.
- Strong creative sensibilities and an aptitude to always look at
marketing communications through the eyes of the customer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation
- Passion for leveraging data that will inform strategies to
optimize conversion and drive early member retention.
- Passion for results, a commitment to action-oriented analysis,
an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on
Keywords: Avispa Technology, Newark , Marketing Manager - Experience Optimization (H), Advertising , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!