Social Media Content Creator
Posted on: August 4, 2022
We are a missy and plus size fashion brand who believes all
women deserve amazing fashion. As a minority and woman-lead brand
we know that now more than ever the world needs more diversity in
fashion. We strive for great quality and well-fitting clothes in
sizes Small - 5X. In May 2015, we adopted our slogan #SEXYFORALL to
bring about size diversity awareness in the fashion industry. Join
the movement (and our team) to help bring lasting change to the
fashion community. As our Content Creator you will help drive our
message of Fit Focused, Trend Obsessed to the masses. In this role,
you'll be working directly with our brand's Founder & Creative lead
to create engaging content for our various social accounts. You'll
be expected to work in front and behind the cameras to create
engaging content that follows our brands guidelines and spreads our
message of diversity! What You'll Be Responsible For:
- Responsible for conceptualizing, creating, editing, and
scheduling content for Rebdolls organic social media channels-
mainly TikTok, Instagram, & Pinterest.
- The Social Content Creator will be a regular face (and voice)
on our feeds, so being comfortable in front of the camera, as well
as behind it, is a must.
- Support the company's performance team in producing content for
sponsored ads on TikTok, Instagram & Pinterest.
- Create fashion forward: trending, engaging and educational
- Have strong video editing skills and a good eye for creating
- Collaborate with product teams to identify slow sellers and
strategize on creative content to bring visibility to such
- Partner with product teams to understand collection drop
schedules and cue up content.
- Coordinate Rebdolls In-Office content to help tell the story of
- Stay up to date with the different algorithms to help optimize
our videos for high engagement and visibility.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally to brainstorm and
lay out content calendars and adhere to posting schedules.
- Report on weekly channel performance to optimize content and
create more of what's working and less of what is not.
- Respond to customer comments and messages efficiently while
adhering to company communication standards and guidelines. What We
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business or a
closely related field; additional relevant work experience can be
substituted for an earned degree.
- Two (2) to (4) years of related work experience in marketing,
communications, or PR.
- Deep experience working with TikTok. (Candidates should have an
active presence on TikTok to be considered for the role).
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and quality control.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and reorder workload in a
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible thinker with the ability to make sound independent
- Ability to work with little supervision, check ego at the door,
and work well with others at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment. We
recognize that asking you to give 100% of yourself on daily basis,
requires us to show you the love and offer a package that can only
be described as best in class within the retail space today!·
Amazing Employee Discount Program (35%)· Company Sponsored Medical
(HMO & PPO Options), Dental, & Vision Plans · Company Paid Life,
Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, & Employee Assistance
Plans · 401(k) Program (100% Match Up to 5% of Pay) · Company
Employee Stock Purchase Plan with a 15% discount · Individual &
Team Based Leadership Development Programs · Positive Company
Culture that Celebrates both Personal & Company Milestones · 15
Vacation Days + 10 Sick Days + 10 Holidays Aside from the amazing
array of tangible benefits and perks, Rebdolls offers you the
chance to make a daily impact on a global business. You have the
opportunity to pursue your passion and plan your own future as part
of our team! What are you waiting for? Come experience something
different and amazing in the fashion world!#Rebdolls #SexyForAll
#RebdollsCareers #akaBrands #akaYourCareer Rebdolls is an Equal
Opportunity Employer (EOE). We're committed to a diverse and
inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all walks of
life. Come join us, different makes us better. If you need
assistance or accommodation during the hiring process due to a
disability, please contact us at HR@aka-brands.com. Please note
that we do not respond to application inquiries or resume
submissions via this email address. CCPA Notice at Collection for
California Employees and Applicants click here. PRINCIPALS ONLY -
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. PI186066883
Keywords: Rebdolls, Newark , Social Media Content Creator, Advertising , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!