Sr. Manager - Content Marketing
Company: Avispa Technology
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSr. Manager - Content Marketing 1092712 A leading
podcast and audiobook company is seeking a Sr. Manager - Content
Marketing. The successful candidate will help support the release
of exclusive and original titles by contributing to strategy,
developing the marketing tactics for promotion on and off the
company's platforms, contributing to the development and execution
of earned, owned, and paid media plans, and above all, managing and
overseeing seamless execution of title-specific campaigns. The
ideal candidate should have experience marketing entertainment
content or media with a solid understanding of consumer marketing
and all the associated skill sets. The company offers a great work
environment!Sr. Manager - Content Marketing Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k,
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month AssignmentSr. Manager - Content
- Execute highly visible, go-to-market plans for Original and
exclusive programming properties, with a holistic eye on curating
thoughtful multi-surface and multi-channel new and existing
- Work with internal stakeholders across teams to deploy content
marketing communications and promotions to drive customer
acquisition, and engagement and increase long-term member
- Leverage the ecosystem to provide members with seamless,
personalized experiences that drive acquisition and activation
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the
organization's ability to meet its strategic, financial, and
- Help develop, submit, and manage creative briefs for
- Own, track, and update deliverables lists for campaigns.
- Monitor and mine the Originals catalog for titles that can be
- Manage implementation quality control and ensure all executions
are done on time and correctly.
- Assist in reporting and metrics data pre-, during, and
post-flight.Sr. Manager - Content Marketing Qualifications:
- 6-8 years of experience in related positions with increasing
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or a
related field of study is required.
- Multi-channel, consumer marketing experience.
- Experience working on marketing entertainment content across
paid media, organic social media marketing, and email
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with the proven
ability to handle (and deliver on) multiple projects in a
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be innovative, detail-oriented, and a problem-solver.
- Passion for fiction content, with a strong editorial
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically.
Keywords: Avispa Technology, Newark , Sr. Manager - Content Marketing, Advertising , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!