Office Services Associate
Company: The Millennium Group
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionNow is a great time to join our growing company!
The Millennium Group (TMG) is an award-winning business process
outsourcing firm focused on print, mail, document scanning,
reception, and related office support services for Fortune 500
companies, professional service firms, and institutions of higher
education. TMG is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team
players interested in a career rather than just a job. With a team
of over 1,500 nationwide associates, TMG is seeking an individual
who can uniquely contribute to our 30+ years of success in the
- Serve as liaison between TMG's mail and office services team
and client departments.
- Responsible for receiving, sorting, and distributing incoming
mail (e.g. letters, parcels, U.S. Postal, and interdepartmental) to
appropriate recipients and departments.
- Make timely collection of outgoing mail. Prepare and process
outbound courier shipments using computer or service provider's
- Receive and deliver accountable mail using tracking system.
Capturing a signature for every package delivered.
- Responsible for inventory control of mail and shipment
supplies. Pick up and deliver supplies to designated locations as
needed for mailing projects.
- Provide backup coverage for other employees as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- 6 months to 1 year experience in a mail room or experience at
FedEx and/or UPS a plus.
- Proficiency in MS-Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power
- Drivers License and clean driving record a plus.
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential and highly
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: The Millennium Group, Newark , Office Services Associate, Administration, Clerical , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!