Administrative Sales Assistant
Company: Computer Wholesalers Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
About Computer Wholesalers, Inc.CWI was founded in 1994 in a
garage in Little Falls, NJ with a mission to supply refurbished
spare parts to service companies, corporate end-users, and parts
dealers. Over the years CWI has grown significantly. We've focused
on the sale of refurbished computer hardware, and built
relationships and systems to provide our customers with superior
value. We have offices on both the east coast and west coast. We
have a combined total of 80,000 square feet of warehouse with state
of the art inventory tracking. We now support over 50 dedicated
employees. While much has changed since Little Falls, our mission
of providing exceptional customer service and quality IT assets
remains unchanged. Administrative Sales Assistant: Requirements
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products with strong Outlook,
Excel, and Word skills.
- Must be comfortable speaking with customers on the phone.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with eBay order processing.
- Customer service focused attitude.
- Basic working knowledge of computer terminology.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and to work independently of
- Knowledge of UPS, FedEx, and USPS shipping.Responsibilities
- Process sales orders, print shipping labels, invoice
- Organizing sales information in Excel spreadsheets.
- Providing basic telephone support to customers.
- Assist with daily UPS shipping logistics and provide tracking
numbers to customers.
- Arranging freight shipments, organizing bills of lading, and
- Issuing RMAs & credit memos.
- Responding to customer emails and answering basic
- Providing back up support to the sales team. CWI provides:
- Major medical health/dental/vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- 401k plan.
- Paid vacation and sick days.
- Clean and safe climate controlled work environment.Job Type:
Full-timePay: $15.00 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to FridaySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payCOVID-19 considerations:The health of our employees
remains our top priority. We continue to update our safety plans as
per the CDC guidelines to help mitigate the spread of the virus.
These updates include sanitation of work areas, as well as social
distancing and temp checks.Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hackettstown, NJ 07840: Reliably commute or planning to
relocate before starting work (Preferred)Education:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Computer Wholesalers Inc, Newark , Administrative Sales Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Hackettstown, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!