Posted on: November 19, 2021
We are looking to hire a experienced Administrative Assistant to
join our team. The Administrative Assistant will thrive in a
fast-paced office environment demonstrating strong analytical,
oral/written communication, problem-solving, research, and time
management skills. You will provide daily on-site administrative
support to the unit employees.III. QUALIFICATIONSA. Education: High
School Diploma or GEDB. Experience: One year of office experience,
including data entry and Microsoft Office ProgramsC. Skills: Typing
at least 50 words per minute, word processing capabilities basic
math skills and organization skills.D. Knowledge of: Family
Reunification Program philosophy, general office management skills
and use of office equipment.E. Transportation: Reliable and ongoing
as required to make home visits and provide transportation to youth
and families. Valid unrestricted Michigan driver's License, with no
restrictions as to when and where the Worker may drive. An
up-to-date (at the time of hire) copy of their driving record. Good
driving record. Provide proof of vehicle insurance coverage on the
vehicle used for transporting youth and families.IV. SPECIFIC
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESA. Office Duties
- Type (word processing) incoming work by priority and/or order
- Maintain/monitor the supply of office forms and supplies and
restock as needed.
- Perform stenographic support for team meetings as
- Maintain open and closed files and monitor staff withdrawal of
files from designated location.
- Complete requests for uploading of file documents to case
- Provide office/clerical support to the Flint Office
- Prepare Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel documents as
required, enter client data in agency database and produce data
reports as required.
- Provides statistical reports as required, e.g., number of youth
in service, number and type of contacts, including but not limited
to the Monday and Monthly reports.
- Participate in agency; program and/or DHHS mandated Quality
- Assist in other related duties as assigned by the
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with DHHS
and other outside agency staff.
- Produce written reports and letters that are organized in
thought, display correct grammar and spelling, and employ
- Assist in the maintenance of the Management Information Systems
by entering data on the computer and updating information as
- Attends and participates in all required or assigned training
- Works cooperatively with other agency staff, serving on
committees, completing special projects, and participating in
agency decision-making as needed.
- Complies with all Spectrum Personnel Policies and Procedures,
and all program policies and procedures.
- Completes all tasks as may be assigned by Spectrum
- Maintains assigned manuals by filing new materials and keeping
the manuals in the office; uses keys, gate cards, identification
cards, beepers, office equipment and supplies, and all other
assigned property appropriately; informs supervisor immediately if
assigned property is lost, stolen or broken; returns all assigned
property in good repair upon termination of employment.
- Participates in the necessary Quality Assurance activities, per
the agency agreement and internal QA committees.
Keywords: Spectrum, Newark , Administrative Support, Administration, Clerical , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!