Office Administrator -Newark, NJ
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Office Administrator -Newark, NJABOUT ANHEUSER-BUSCHFor more
than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural
fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing
great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers
for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20
distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and
have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are
home to several of Americas most recognizable beer brands,
including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois,
as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers
with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.From
responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water
donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided
by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call
home.We are a company that believes our people are our greatest
asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees
take results personally and want to build something great together.
We value talented employees who arent afraid to be bold,
resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, its not about what
you studied or where you worked, its about what you can do. If you
see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the
pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for
you.As Americas leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to
finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of
thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding
talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability status or any other characteristic protected by
applicable lawAs the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is
committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's
this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by
rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward
thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by
- Provide administrative/clerical support for various departments
within the brewery and perform special project work as needed.
- Stock and own 5S of office supplies; place orders when
- All administrative duties pertaining to payroll, wage
increases, union dues, separations, attendance violations,
grievances, attendance violations
- Run reports using SAP, LTM, Business Objects
- Prepare and conduct new hire orientation
- Administration of Quarterly Random On-site Substance
- Develop positive relationships with employees and vendors in a
fast paced manufacturing environment, providing excellent customer
service to all employees.
- Organize both internal and external events, acting as a liaison
for vendors and providing assistance to department managers for
special projects, upon their request.
- Update visual boards throughout the plant
- Execution of recognition program and Veterans Wall
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work with all levels of employees to positively
- Strong PC Skills (Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook,
Access). SAP experience preferred.
- Strong ability to adapt to changes in a fast paced
- Excellent customer service skills with both internal and
- Detail oriented and excellent communication skills.
- Data collection, analysis and reporting experience using
spreadsheets and charts.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, telephone inquiries &
projects with excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Self-motivated, high performing, creative individual who acts
as an owner.Job OthersPrimary Location United States-New
Jersey-Newark-Newark BrewerySchedule Full-timeJob Type PermanentReq
Keywords: Anheuser-Busch, Newark , Office Administrator -Newark, NJ, Administration, Clerical , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!