Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Location: Newark, NJ
Compensation Range : 6 0k - 65k
Under the general direction of the Vice President of Finance and
Senior Accountant, the Accountant is responsible for cash receipts,
grant and contract billings, reporting, managing and monitoring of
receivables and record keeping. The individual is also responsible
to prepare journal entries, monthly financial statements, and
maintain grant compliance schedules. The Accountant must be cross
trained to handle the accounting for all various programs and
accounts payable duties.
- Prepare and process monthly invoices and reports for grants and
contracts including Youth Development, Social Responsibility and
Healthy Living programs.
- Oversee and assist in the collections of all outstanding
Accounts Receivables for the Association.
- Assist with monthly reconciliation of bank statements to the
general ledger accounts.
- Process checks, credit cards and other payments into the
- Update and maintain Grants and Contract Expenditure reports on
a monthly basis.
- Maintain Grants and Contract database and electronic
- Update and maintain grant tracking schedule as part of the
monthly financial report package.
- Prepare journal entries and assist with the preparation of
monthly financial packages.
- Prepare reconciliations of balance sheet accounts and grant
income account to General Ledger.
- Serve as point of control with departmental Directors,
monitoring and assessing QuickBooks database usage.
- Ensure systems are in place to guarantee proper maintenance of
all various programs and financial development accounting
- Assist in the budget process.
- Assist the VP Finance and Accounting Department staff as
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Minimum of three years accounting experience.
- Must have experience with federal, state or city
- Proficient in Excel, Word, General Ledger and Accounts Payable
and knowledge of Payroll software packages.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written skills
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc., Newark , Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!