Senior Treasury Analyst - Operations
Posted on: November 23, 2022
***Candidate must be physically located in the greater
Estero/Fort Myers, FL area or northern New Jersey, but the work is
The Senior Treasury Analyst is responsible for ensuring the
accurate execution of financial transactions on a daily basis. The
role is responsible for determining the daily cash position for the
company, ensuring that internal balances and bank balances
reconcile daily, and reporting transactions for various
subsidiaries. Participate in cash/liquidity forecasting process and
lead projects as assigned.
- Responsible for a cash desk for assigned entities creating
necessary transfers to consolidate cash in a timely and
cost-effective manner on a daily basis in order to meet the
company's operating requirements.
- Responsible for determining the Corporation's net cash position
on a daily basis and ensuring that company records and bank
balances reconcile on a daily basis.
- Responsible for creating necessary transfers to consolidate
cash in a timely and cost-effective manner on a daily basis in
order to meet the company's operating requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining and analyzing the short-term cash
forecast on a daily basis and identifying, investigating, and
communicating the root cause for any significant variances.
- Lead or Primary back up for FX trades executions, intercompany
loan management and monthly Mark to Market derivative
- Manage the overall cost of the banking infrastructure
supporting the company's activities, measured on a per transaction
- Maintain and update treasury policies and processes for
enhanced operational efficiency and SOX compliance
- Assist Management in Foreign Bank Account Report (FBAR) process
- Perform Ad hoc analysis and special projects as needed
- Reports to Senior Manager/Director Treasury Operations
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Certified Treasury Professional certification preferred
- 3-5 years experience in a Treasury or related financial
- Understanding of financial markets and institutions
- Financial and business acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong computer and financial modelling skills, proficiency in
Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and
inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and
advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives,
experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their
work every day represent a significant part of our culture - and
our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the
characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for
employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state
and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran
Keywords: Hertz, Newark , Senior Treasury Analyst - Operations, Accounting, Auditing , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!