Senior Revenue Specialist, Client Accounting
Posted on: June 25, 2022
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business
challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll
Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest
technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just
answers-in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we
cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one
another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you'll contribute to a
supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to
The Senior Revenue Specialist will be based in Morristown, NJ. This
position will be focused on monthly revenue accounting to ensure
accurate and timely recognition of transactions for our Corporate
Finance business segment.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients' most
complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to
join One team, One Kroll.
- Support the revenue recognition process end to end, including
contract review, analyze and conclude on accounting treatment,
support recording monthly revenue entries.
- Manage the books and records for the securities entities,
ensure accuracy of the income statement and balance sheet
- Ensure compliance with Net Capital requirements determined by
the SEC/FINRA on a regular basis.
- Maintain the Cash flow for the regulated securities
- Review unbilled revenue for both operations and finance led
billing to proactively address revenue cut-off issues.
- Partner with Managing Directors and cross-functional Finance
teams on monthly close matters including preparation of topside
journal entries for monthly revenue adjustments and researching
gross margin variances.
- Follow up with Managing Directors to ensure full compliance
with the certification of their quarterly revenue results.
- Review client contracts for proper revenue recognition in
accordance with company policy and revenue recognition accounting
- Maintain schedules for any external and internal referral,
commissions and contractor accruals and payments.
- Compile and provide audit work papers and support as requested
by internal and external auditors.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required.
- CPA preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in public
accounting and/or public company environment.
- Working knowledge ASC 606 - Revenue Recognition and Contracts
- Understanding of internal controls.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and willing to
roll up your sleeves.
- Ability to independently organize, prioritize and manage
multiple tasks and reach conclusions for recommendations.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines while maintaining a
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skills required.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills,
decision-making and judgment.
- Demonstrates accountability for personal work product.
- A positive outlook, a natural intellectual curiosity, and a
drive for continuous improvement.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must
formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We
are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race,
religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation,
marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll's mandatory vaccination
policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local
Keywords: Kroll, Newark , Senior Revenue Specialist, Client Accounting, Accounting, Auditing , Morristown, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!