Research Program Manager
Company: Vitalief Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
OverviewVitalief is a fast growing, "best of breed" Clinical
Trial Solutions Company. We are seeking a talented and ambitious
Research Program Manager to join our exceptional team, who will
serve as an expert clinical practitioner and member of the research
team for our client. The primary purpose of the Research Program
Manager is to establish workflows and processes to support
high-quality clinical research activities. Our approach explores
innovative ways of delivering services in a distributed model that
can support both decentralized and centralized trials. Every trial
is different and requires a solution that will optimize outcomes.If
you are interested in being part of a culture that includes the
ability to have a voice challenging the status quo with novel
thinking, flexible work environment, transparent and open
communications, career pathing, and a variable incentive / reward
system, then we want to speak with you!Note: Work is 100% on-site
in Newark, New Jersey. Responsibilities:
- Oversight of day-to-day clinical research operations of a
Clinical Research Unit; directly supervises clinical research
staff; establishes research program goals and objectives and sets
priorities; assures that current program activities are consistent
with programs goals, objectives and priorities; develops and
negotiates clinical trial budgets and manages finances of clinical
- Provides oversight of clinical research operations by
establishing research program goals and objectives and setting
- Develops and negotiates clinical trial budgets and manages
finances of clinical research operations.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation
of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for clinical research
conducted using the Clinical Research Unit. Develops, implements
and evaluates SOPs for individual projects as needed.
- Assures that research program activities are in compliance with
all applicable guidelines, regulations, policies and procedures and
serves as a resource to personnel, collaborators and research
program staff on applicable regulations and guidelines.
- Personally conducts or oversees the training of research staff
and the in-service education of clinical staff on new protocols and
- Serves as the direct supervisor for CRU clinical research staff
working on OBGWH (Obstetrics, Gynecology & Women's Health)
projects; Responsible for personnel issues, including hiring,
orientation, evaluation and progressive disciplinary actions as
needed for direct reports.
- Responsible for implementation of the CRU clinical research
quality assurance plan. Develops, maintains, and evaluates standard
operating procedures as they relate to the conduct of quality
assurance audits, and adjusts procedures in accordance with sponsor
- Bachelor's Degree in a social science or related field.
- 7 years of clinical research experience with federal and
industry-sponsored work required.
- Clinical Research Budgeting experience is required.
- Management experience in a clinical research environment.
- Education and training experience.
- Experience in conducting clinical research in Obstetrics and
Gynecology strongly preferred.
- CCRC certification or willingness to pursue required.
- Detail oriented, have excellent organizational skills, be
proficient in computer applications (Word, Excel, Oncore---).
- Possess excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal
skills, be able to maximize resources and be resourceful.
- Bilingual skills preferred.
Keywords: Vitalief Inc., Newark , Research Program Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!