Senior Revenue Specialist, Client Accounting
Posted on: May 16, 2022
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business
challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll
Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest
technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just
answers-in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we
cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one
another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you'll contribute to a
supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to
We are currently seeking a Senior Revenue Analyst - Client
Accounting, to join our Finance team. The position is currently
remote and will move towards a hybrid work environment in the
This position will be focused on monthly revenue accounting to
ensure accurate and timely recognition of transactions for our
Cyber Security business segment and assist the Global Revenue
Manager with documenting accounting conclusions for new revenue
streams, establishing procedures to ensure proper bookkeeping, and
maintaining effective internal controls throughout the revenue
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients' most
complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to
join One team, One Kroll.
- Prepare complex amortization schedules in accordance with
client contracts for proper revenue recognition.
- Maintain contractor schedules for monthly accruals and
- Review unbilled revenue for both operations and finance led
billing to proactively address revenue cut-off issues.
- Partner with Managing Directors and cross-functional Finance
teams on monthly close matters including preparation of topside
journal entries for monthly revenue adjustments and researching
gross margin inquiries.
- Coordinate with Managing Directors on quarterly revenue
- Collaborate with business partners to ensure ongoing contract
and internal controls compliance.
- Assist in the review of client contracts for proper revenue
recognition in accordance with company policy and revenue
recognition accounting standards.
- Work towards becoming a subject matter expert on revenue
- Assist with providing response to internal and external audit
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required.
- CPA preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in public
accounting and/or public company environment.
- Working knowledge ASC 606 - Revenue Recognition and Contracts
- Understanding of internal controls.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and willing to
roll up your sleeves.
- Ability to independently organize, prioritize and manage
multiple tasks and reach conclusions for recommendations.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines while maintaining a
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skills required.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills,
decision-making and judgment.
- Demonstrates accountability for personal work product.
- A positive outlook, a natural intellectual curiosity, and a
drive for continuous improvement.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We
are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race,
religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation,
marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll's mandatory vaccination
policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local
Keywords: Kroll, Newark , Senior Revenue Specialist, Client Accounting, Accounting, Auditing , Bernardsville, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!