Posted on: May 16, 2022
AECOM is seeking a Controllership Accountant to support the DCS
Americas Controllership team. This position can be remotely based
in any city in the United States or Canada that AECOM has an
office. This opportunity offers a flexible combination option to
work remotely and/or in-office work.
At AECOM, we're delivering a better world.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether
it's improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing
access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps
people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas,
technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in
transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy.
We're one global team - 47,000 strong - driven by a common purpose
to deliver a better world.
Part of DCS-Americas Controllership team, this role is involved
with various systems monitoring, maintenance and reporting. Working
closely with multiple areas of the business as a subject matter
expert of the tools and systems. Other functions include
participation in providing process, guidance, and training.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Sets up and maintenance of Indirect & Capital Projects
* Performs various types of data mass updates in Oracle
* Performs Quarterly Project Audits of revenue controls
* Prepares quarterly financial reports as needed
* Participates in annual system re-organization; system
conversion/upgrades as needed
* Audit support and special projects as needed
* Performs professional-level accounting support, related to
moderately complex accounting tasks.
* Has a proven ability to apply professional concepts in a
productive, consistent manner.
* Maintains records according to generally accepted accounting
* Performs audits and generates special financial reports as
* Works under moderate supervision of daily work.
* BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, or related field plus two (2) years
of relevant finance and/or accounting experience or demonstrated
equivalency of experience and/or education.
* Ability to proficiently communicate (verbal & written) in
* Five (5) years or more of accounting and finance experience
* Experience with Oracle Project Module
* Intermediate to advanced computer skills in MS Office.
* Advanced written and verbal communication skills
* Detailed oriented, strong analytical skills to trouble shoot and
* Team Player, interacting with diverse internal client base
* Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines under moderate
* Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
* Sponsorship for US work authorization is not available for this
* Offered rate of compensation (Colorado locations only) will be
based on individual education, qualifications, experience, and work
location. The salary range for this position is $47,490 -
* AECOM is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits program to meet
the diverse needs of our employees. Depending on your employment
status, AECOM benefits may include medical, dental, vision, life,
AD&D and disability benefits, paid time off, leaves of absence,
retirement benefits, voluntary benefits, perks, wellness and global
well-being, and global EAP, Business Travel and Service Awards
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with
hybrid work options. Whether you're working from an AECOM office,
remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a
dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit
and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and
inclusion - a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite
everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique
talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational
outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us
through our technical and professional development programs and
diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all
levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a
lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and
committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to
support you and your family, and the development resources you need
to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global
network of experts - planners, designers, engineers, scientists,
consultants, program and construction managers - leading the change
toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let's
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's
potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Finance and Accounting
Business Line Geography OH
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 261379BR
Additional Locations US - Atlanta, GA - 1360 Peachtree St NE, US -
Austin, TX - 13640 Briarwick Drive, Suite 200, US - Chicago, IL -
303 E Wacker Drive, US - Cleveland, OH - 1375 Euclid Avenue, US -
Columbus, OH - 277 West Nationwide Blvd, US - Denver, CO - 7595
East Technology Way, US - Detroit, MI - 6425 Huber Street, US -
Germantown, MD - 12420 Milestone Center Drive, US - Houston, TX -
19219 Katy Freeway, US - Indianapolis, IN - 2450 South Tibbs
Avenue, US - Kansas City, MO - 2380 McGee St, US - Little Rock, AR
- 10801 Executive Center Drive, US - Louisville, KY - 500 West
Jefferson Street, US - Milwaukee, WI - 1555 N Rivercenter Drive, US
- Newark, DE - Iron Hill Corporate Center, US - Orlando, FL - 150 N
Orange Ave, US - Philadelphia, PA - 1700 Market St, US - Phoenix,
AZ - 7720 North 16th Street, US - Raleigh, NC - 5438 Wade Park
Boulevard, Suite 200, US - Sacramento, CA - 2020 L St, US - Saint
Louis, MO - 100 N Broadway 20th Floor, US - Salt Lake City, UT -
776 N Terminal Dr, US - Tallahassee, FL - 1625 Summit Lake Drive,
US - Tampa, FL - 7650 W Courtney Campbell Causeway
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected
Keywords: AECOM, Newark , Controllership Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!