Financial Analyst I
Company: Crown Castle USA Inc
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Crown Castle works around the country to build and maintain the
infrastructure behind the world's most revolutionary technologies.
As the largest shared infrastructure provider in the United States,
Crown Castle owns, operates and leases more than 40,000 cell
towers, 80,000 small cells and over 80,000 route miles of fiber
across every major US market. This nationwide portfolio of
communications infrastructure connects cities and communities to
essential data, technology and wireless service - bringing
information, ideas and innovations to the people and businesses
that need them. Crown Castle is a NYSE S&P 500 and Fortune 500
company and one of the largest Real Estate Investment Trusts in the
United States with an enterprise value of approximately $110
Position Title: Financial Analyst (4E)
The Financial Analyst (FA) will be responsible for performing high
quality and accurate financial reporting and analysis such as the
preparation of annual budgets, monthly and quarterly forecasts and
their respective variance analysis. In partnership with other
leaders, the FA is responsible for creating new, improving existing
and maintaining tools and analysis at scale to create a consistent
program of reporting and analysis. The FA will be responsible for
conducting and documenting recurring and ad hoc financial analysis
for assigned business unit. The FA is expected to drive continuous
improvements throughout the reporting tools and processes. This
position requires strong analytical and communication skills
Essential Job Functions
- Develop and maintain reporting tools & analysis to enable real
time analytics and financial performance management. Enhance
- Identify key drivers and insights by analyzing results,
monitoring variances, identifying trends and recommending actions
- Research and prepare variance analysis and
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of the periodic
forecasts, annual budgets and management reporting of financial
results for assigned functional areas.
- Increases productivity by developing automated applications
- Build and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with
other company stakeholders to drive accomplishment of overall
company goals and objectives.
- Develop deep understanding of the business and its operational
and financial data flows as well as thorough knowledge of
databases, tables and field usage.
- Lead project reviews with managers and other team members to
review project status and make changes as necessary.
- Provide guidance for development of measures of success and ROI
to support the business through reporting
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline
- Two (2)+ years of experience in a financial analyst or
accounting related position.
- Routine communication with management relating to financial
analysis, issues and deliverables.
- Strong ability to effectively and efficiently communicate
financial results to management.
- Demonstrate candor and poise to field difficult questions from
internal and external audience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain
- Understanding of the data sets that can be pulled from the
system for reporting purposes.
- Support experimentation as a way to find the best
- Ability to develop financial acumen to better understand
economic and financial value drivers.
- Must have strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft
Office/Excel and JDE ERP. Power BI a plus.
Reports to: Finance Manager
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): N/A
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no
exposure to adverse environmental conditions.We offer a hybrid
working model with 3 days in local office and up to 2 days working
remotely each week.
Crown Castle is a federal contractor and the COVID-19 vaccination
is a requirement of employment by your start date to comply with
Executive Order 14042.
Keywords: Crown Castle USA Inc, Newark , Financial Analyst I, Accounting, Auditing , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!