Business Development Representative (Financial Service)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
About The Job
Inxeption is looking for a dynamic Business Development
Representative to join our Inxeption Team. If you're looking for a
position within a company creating the new normal in technology
trends with the latest advances, offering competitive
salary/compensation and career advancement opportunities we want to
talk to you!
- Identifies opportunities within the Payment processing
industries, such as eComm, ISV, and B2B verticals.
- Report to the Head of Financial Services to develop a plan and
manage the process of bringing the identified sales opportunities
to a successful close
- Establishes Inxeption's overall financial services
relationships with prospective commerce partners, with emphasis on
developing and maintaining effective relationships with key
- The ability to forecast and manage a robust pipeline of
- Identify customer needs in terms of electronic payment
processing services, integrated technology, and suggest Inxeption's
solutions that best meet their business needs
- Accountable for establishing sales strategies and mobilizing
the appropriate Inxeption's resources to close the
- Manage all administrative aspects of the assignment including,
but not limited to account profiles, sales pipeline records,
prospective customer organization charts, consistent with
Inxeption's sales best practices
- Establish relationships and secure agreements with new commerce
partners to achieve an individual annual sales quota.
- Maintain account and territory records, updates management on
account/pipeline activity and provide accurate and timely forecast
data on a consistent basis.
- Responsible for prospecting and selling the full line of
Inxeption's payment processing products and services into an
assigned territory or industry vertical
- 3 - 5 years of payments processing experience and
- BS/BA preferred
- A deep understanding of the e-commerce space and SaaS
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level
- An intimate understanding of both traditional Payment
processing solutions as well as a wide range of BNPL
- Well-versed in E-commerce and Embedded payments solutions
- Proficient in G-Suite, Slack and more
- Experience in startups and scaled/mature businesses alike -
know what it takes to build lightweight processes to balance
control and agility.
- Excellent prospecting, communication, presentation, and
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Incentive-driven sales "hunter"
Inxeption is a digital commerce platform designed for B2B and B2C
companies, making us the pioneers of Industrial or "I-commerce."
Inxeption helps companies digitally optimize critical aspects of
their businesses, from driving traffic, to online selling, to
simplifying logistics, and more - it is what we call Doing Business
We are a fast-growing company with many exciting opportunities.
When you work for Inxeption, you benefit from a vibrant community
of motivated and experienced individuals working towards growing
and evolving our joint future.
Keywords: INXEPTION, Newark , Business Development Representative (Financial Service), Accounting, Auditing , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!