Business Analyst - Senior Consultant
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions
Posted on: January 13, 2022
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant industry field (Required)
- - Masters in Business Administration, Finance or Engineering
Problem and Scope Definition:
- - Support formulation of problem statement and definition of
- - Drill down beyond the problems surface to understand root
- - Construct problem statement including problem description.
- - Identify key stakeholders and construct stakeholder analysis
ie how they are affected.
- - Contribute to project planning and effort estimation within
- - Support the identification of risks and mitigation
- - Demonstrate exceptional requirementgathering skills,
leveraging clear direction from engagement management.
- - Support requirement gathering sessions.
- - Organize and sequence requirements into a user requirements
- - Write wellformed, validated requirements and manage changes.
- - Use appropriate tools to record, track and manage
- - Review and analyze relevant documentation to ensure the
understanding of an organizations function and capabilities.
- - Conduct relevant research to increase understanding in
support of developing comprehensive solutions.
- - Logically structure recommendations and supporting data to
formulate a solid, logical and understandable business case.
- Utilize appropriate business modeling techniques to represent and
graphically depict various activities, processes and data These
- - Business process modeling.
- - Process flow modeling.
- - Data flow modeling.
- - Stakeholder analysis.
- - Demonstrate excellence in delivery of all
solutions/recommendations, including supporting artifacts, on time
and with high quality.
- - Deliver exceptional engagement support, including development
and management of project plan(s) as needed.
- - Develop highquality deliverables that are "reviewready" the
- - Proactively share ongoing point of view and perspectives.
- - Display strong listening and communication skills when
interacting with client and team.
- - Conduct market research and/or engagementspecific inputs for
service offerings eg case studies etc.
- - Research industry trends and support innovative ideas for
practice thought leaders.
- Support in the development, research and design of consulting and
domain mindshare such as:
articles, whitepapers, collateral development, eBooks, info
graphics, leadership forums, collabortory sessions, Yammer, etc
- - Support Cognizant leadership in the development of RFI's,
RFP's and Service offerings.
Customer Relationship Management:
- - Build and maintain strong relationships at different levels
of the client organizations.
- - Support practice building initiatives as planned by practice
- - Ensure utilization targets are achieved by seeking
opportunities for one self, internal or external as required.
- - Assist in creating client and/ or practice related materials
(deliverables, solutions, industry best practices, standards and
other knowledge artifacts) to Cognizant's knowledge management
Must Have Skills
- Regul Compl & Govern
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 22 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading
professional services companies, transforming clients' business,
operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique
industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build
and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in
the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is
consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at
www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by
video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to
present their current state or government issued ID during each
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation
to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email
CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact
Keywords: Cognizant Technology Solutions, Newark , Business Analyst - Senior Consultant, Accounting, Auditing , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!