Banking Relationship Specialist
Company: ConnectOne Bank
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Position Summary Banking Relationship Supervisor plays a vital
role in ConnectOne's "People First" banking experience by engaging,
and providing adequate support to teammates, in conducting
transactions and client interactions to ultimately expand consumer
and business banking relationships, cross-serve serve bank products
and services, while demonstrating the ConnectOne culture. Key
- Support the Bank's "People First" focus and rules of
engagementmaintaining a professional demeanor, working as an active
member of the CNOB team, providing all clients excellent service,
always striving to make CNOB "A Better Place to Be".
- Proactively identify opportunities for relationship acquisition
and development by cross selling the Bank's products and services
in a consultative manner, based on the uncovered and/or stated
needs of the client.
- Lead active participation by all teammates in all campaigns and
- Conduct effective outbound communication with clients to
educate and inform.
- Supervise and support team members with all operational and
- Guide and direct escalated matters appropriately, in the
absence of the assigned Business Relationship Manager. Assess
performance of the team; reward and recognize strong performers and
contribute to the development of an action plan to address
- Perform account opening for deposit products and educate
clients on the Bank's product and service offerings.
- Ensure all activities, transactions and records are in
compliance with operational, security and control procedures of the
Bank, preventing fraud and protecting customer assets.
- Handle client service issues by taking ownership, conducting
research, and following up on a daily basis as necessary until full
- Conduct various transactions as needed, including cash
handling, at all access points.
- Active participation in achieving branch sales/service
- Exceed client service expectations professionally, handling all
interactions swiftly and effectively.
- Supports retail and community events to promote the brand in
accordance with the retail business plan.
- Responsible for administrative duties for the office.
- Supports expense management and overall achievement of Bank and
team financial plans and goals.
- Create/Maintain work schedules.
- Facilitate regular meetings with team to educate and
- Performs other duties that may be assigned. Knowledge
- Knowledge of relevant Federal and State banking
- Expert knowledge on the Bank's deposit and small business
lending products and cash management services.
- Thorough knowledge of procedures and policies with respect to
- Minimum of one-year CNOB experience one to three years teller
- Completed all required training and is fluent in all platform
- Sales experience or training in sales techniques. Abilities
- Strong "People First" interest and ability.
- Effective team building and interpersonal communication
abilities are necessary.
- ConnectOne Bank culture mastery. Other Requirements
- To support business needs, the ability to work a flexible
schedule is required.
Keywords: ConnectOne Bank, Newark , Banking Relationship Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!